Market-leading Triangle Berth Brokers have partnered with Leros Marina in Greece. ‘The safest port in the Aegean Sea’ to offer long lease berths for sale.
Leros Marina in Lakki harbour is a modern 220 berth marina. It can accommodate vessels from 10m to 50m mega yachts.
There are a limited 50 marina leases available to buy. Triangle can offer leases for 10, 15, 20, 25 or 35 years. After year 2 the lease is transferable and can be resold.
Why buy a lease berth?
• Buying a lease berth offers the purchaser a chance to fix their berthing costs for the years left on the lease.
• Leases sold can offer a significant discount vs the cost of paying for annual rental on the marina berth.
• At Leros Marina, you can save from 30%-50% off the cost of your berth. This discount is based on the cost of an annual berth at today’s price. In 10, 15, 20, 25 or 35 years the annual rates will have gone up, yet buying a long lease will protect you from any increase.
Why buy from Triangle Berth Brokers?
• Triangle is an independent berth brokerage since 1990 we have specialised in the sale and letting of long lease berths.
• We work with both independent and group marinas in Europe and the UK.
• Our client’s pay no more for a marina berth by using Triangle, but can benefit for our independent advice and guidance.
If you would like to find out more about the long leases available to buy at Leros Marina, please get in touch.
Contact Nic or Marie at email@example.com , 07736 697915, www.triangleberthbrokers.com
We hope to help you find the perfect location to berth your boat.